HeartSmart Recipes

12.06.2004

nutritiondata.com

Just found a website where you can input your recipe and calculate nutritional value. You don't have to join anything and it doesn't cost a dime. All you need to do is add things to your 'pantry' and input... next to the individual pantry items.. the quantity used in your recipe. At the bottom of the page, denote how many servings this recipe makes and submit. Result is a nutritional value 'label' for your recipe! I tried it with a two ingredient recipe to see how it works... Pineapple Angelfood Cake... and added a link to the nutritional value at end of that recipe.

This time I spent much of the day filling my pantry with items, but now I can input amounts and calculate results rather quickly. Try it. You might like it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I LOVE this site!! It's very pretty too! I'm going to add a link to it on my blog. Also going to check out that link above right now..... =)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I've just added your link to my homepage....I love this site! Also, added a link to 'Recipe Swap.' =)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home