HeartSmart Recipes

1.21.2005

Recent TV ads made me curious about Enova Brand Oil

so I googled it and look what I found: A Review of the Research. This sure sounds like it's an improvement over other oils we use in our diets, even better than soybean and canola oil, it's two components. The difference is in the way it is processed and it could actually aid in reducing body fat when used as part of a healthy diet. The new process creates an oil different from conventional vegetable oils, which are primarily made up of triacylglycerols or triglycerides... resulting in what sounds like a great product for people with high triclycerides in their blood.

Enova has been used in Japan for several years and was recently approved by the FDA for use in the United States. I will buy some of this oil as soon as possible. I found this article, Enova Oil Found to Increase Fat Burning, Suppress Appetite; New Study Shows Benefit as Weapon in War Against Obesity explaining benefits of the product in your diet from a place called The Soy Daily... and you must visit the Enova website of course!

4 Comments:

Blogger June said...

How does Enova oil compare with Olive Oil? How would I be able to find your blog again? I'm new at using this. You have several heart healthy recipes. How is it best to receive them? Would they all have to be copy & pasted? Sorry for all the questions. I've been trying to find a combination cook book and heart disease risk factors book. I'm having a hard time finding one. Do you have any thoughts on that? Well, now that I asked you several questions I better go. LOL!! I'd would appreciate an help you can give me. Thanks!
June

11:17 PM  
Blogger sherle said...

Well! I hope the word verification stops the nutcase spammers!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

What an awesome blog! I googled heart smart recipes and there you were. My husband is over 400 lbs and I could stand to eat healthier to live longer for my daughter. Thanks for having this helpful blog.

4:02 PM  
Blogger 小花 said...

乳房陰道色網乳房陰部自拍乳房圖片乳交亂輪亂倫亂倫獸交情慾圖片亂倫短片亂倫聊天室亂倫色情小說亂倫色情漫畫亂倫ˊ亂倫電影乳頭走光乳頭色情文章乘人小說中年女人性愛中年性愛中年性愛技巧中年情慾中年交友中年交友網中文版成人影片中文搜性網情色文學中永和情色按摩中不聊天室中不人聊天室港台女明星自拍裸體影片港台性愛短片渴望性愛生活渴望性愛的照片乘人貼圖亂倫貼片交妹人體性交人妻人妻台中人妻-免費線上人妻a圖人妻照片

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home